Friday, July 31, 2009

SXSW 2010 Registration Kicks off

Can it be here so soon? Why yes, yes it can! Registration for SXSW 2010 officially launches Monday, August 3rd -- get your registration in now for the best hotel choices. :-D

Attendance at the SXSW Interactive portion of the conference has continued to increase each year by leaps and bounds. They seem to continue to attract A+ folks to speak in both their Keynotes and Panels. Last year the Guy Kawasaki and Chris Anderson keynote was pretty interesting and 2008 was all abuzz with the Mark Zuckerberg interview by Sarah Lacey.

Overall, the thing I enjoy the most are the connections I make during SXSW. It is truly an amazing networking event -- with a tad* bit of entertainment thrown in for good measure.

I've been to every SXSW conference since 2003, so if I can answer any questions for you, feel free to send them my way.

*Note: YMMV :)

No comments:

Post a Comment